FILM 2012: #38. Final Destination 5
And so the Final Destination train keeps chugging along, but I’m not ashamed to admit I still get a kick out of seeing those highly-orchestrated absurd accidental death set-pieces, and 5 has a few doozies to choose from that rival the franchise’s best in terms of unbearable tension and hilarious relief. Yet, even if the characters are still paper-thin, it all seems weirdly more tragic and upsetting than traditional slasher flicks. Anyway, Number Five goes through the motions plot-wise, and practically dozes off in third act, but it’s still an improvement on the last couple.
For those keeping score: 2 > 1 > 5 > 3 > 4
Anyway, check out the above video (no spoilers!). To explain:
It’s a parody of Final Destination and Saved by the Bell. With the cast of FD5. The song is by Miles Fisher (Peter from FD5). It’s… just watch it.
- thatsexyblog likes this
- erinjessicaulmer reblogged this from rinnin
- viewinggum reblogged this from rinnin and added:
- r-i-p-catty-bitch reblogged this from rinnin
- chances-of-grey-skies likes this
- theharvestangel likes this
- letsrunaway---together reblogged this from rinnin
- rinnin posted this